Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss Diet-healthy programs
Apple cider vinegar weight loss diet program is an old ingredients for healthy living that also bring health benefits for our body. Based on some research, in 2009 Biochemistry and Biotechologhy journal published a study about apple cider vinegar. By drinking it just three months can significant declines in abdominal fat, body weight, triglycerides and waist circumference. Beside, apple cider vinegar also improve heart health. The contain of apple cider vinegar can clear lymph nodes, organ tissues and clogged arteries. By applied it on skin, apple cider vinegar can eliminate warts, acne, and other skin discolorations and blemishes. You can add apple cider vinegar in your bathwater to improve the health of your skin.
Moreover, apple cider vinegar have some health benefits such as improves the quality of sleeping, treats heartburn, home remedy of insomnia, improves the quality of energy levels, strengthens immune system and helps with digeston. However, the potential of apple cider vinegar is not really work fat. But, if you are looking for to lose weight quick, the choice of apple cider vinegar is good for you. Do marathon rather than sprint.
Guidlines How to Take Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss. AVC ingredients:
- 1 cup (8 oz) water
- 2 teaspoon apple juice (organic preferably)
- 2-3 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (organic preferably
- 1 teaspoon honey raw
- Blend all ingredients together
- Add more water or honey to taste (as you want)
Tips to Prepare Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
- Mix 2-3 teaspoon apple cider vinegar with the minimum 8 ounces (225 grams or one cup) of water. You can add more water as much you like if the taste is still too strong for you. You can also add honey which helps improve the flavor.
- The ideal quantity of apple cider vinegar will make vary from person to person. Typically, I try to use 1 tablespoon (15ml) per 8 oz water, but I have known people who mix around 4 to 5 teaspoons (20ml to 25ml) per cup of water. I also continue to drink it in the morning with empty stomach and at night before dinner. The others had routines that work better for them.
- I recommend drinking apple cider vinegar with a straw. Highly acidic of foods can damage the enamel on your teeth and even diluted. Apple Cider Vinegar can cause some serious damages. It is better to brush your teeth immediately before and after your drink apple cider vinegar.
- Rinse your mouth by using a mixture of water and baking soda, then, which it will counteract the acidity in your mouth and protect your teeth.