Avocado cupcakes are the best ones that I have ever tried in my cooking. This is moist and smooth. It is so delicious! The techniques of the avocado cupcakes makes it soft and smooth. Creamy cheese is my favorite frosting and its taste is so perfect. You may be think that avocado in cupcakes is a little strange but it was very wonderful. It does not interfere with the cupcake flavors. There are many avocado cupcake variations such as chocolate avocado, lemon avocado, avocado lime cupcakes etc.
I like to watch cupcake wars on TV and heard a girl talking about avocado cupcakes. Then, I thought that it would be nice idea. So, I dug up my favorite recipe. How happy I am, I tried and experimented avocado cupcakes because they are wonderful taste. It is creamy. Here are how to get it:
Avocado Cupcakes Recipes
1½ cups of flour
¼ teaspoon salt
1½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¾ cup of sugar
1 ripe avocado
⅔ cup of milk + 1 tbs
¾ cup vegetable oil
1 cup powder sugar
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup of butter, room temperature
- Preheat the oven 350 and then line pan of muffin using cupcakes lines.
- Before starting the batter, prepare all the ingredients
Sift the baking soda, flour, baking powder, salt together and set asides.
- Mash the avocados very well and put it through food processor.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together on high speed until fluffy and light about 5-7 minutes.
Set becomes lower the mixer to medium with mixer running, drizzle in the oil and beat it until well combined.
Then, add the avocado mash.
- Alternating beat in drying ingredients and milk with low speed. Starting and ending it with dry ingredients.
- Divide the batter between the cupcake cups.
- Bake them for around 18-20 minutes. Do toothpick test to make sure whether they are done or not.
- Cool completely it before frosting.
Combine those ingredients for frosting in a mixer. Beat them until very well combined.
- Frost the cupcakes and enjoy them with your family or friends!