How to Make baked Apple Pancake Recipe
- 2 medium apples (peeled,; cored, and sliced)
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour (unsifted)
- 4 tsp butter
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tsp sugar, mixed with
- 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- fresh lemon wedge
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven around 425 degrees. Beat eggs, until lightly and fluffy in a medium size bowl.
- Add milk, vanilla; and a few dashes of cinnamon.
- Add flour, and beat around 30 seconds into a light batter set aside.
- Mix together the sugar; and cinnamon.
- Melt butter in the skillet, then add sugar mixture.Add sliced apples and stirring to coat evenly.
- Cook apples 3 minutes, on medium heat and stirring to coat.
- Remove from heat, and pour in egg batter, arranging the apples evenly on top.
- Sprinkle, with a little more cinnamon.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven around 13 to15 minutes
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into 4 wedges, and serve hot with lemon wedges, and butter or with maple syrup (can both).
Happy Cooking 🙂