Baked boneless chicken recipes- the recipe to cook skinless boneless of chicken breasts.
- Skinless and boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pinch creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons water, or as needed
- Add all ingredients to list
How to Cook:
- Preheat convection oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Rub chicken breasts using olive oil, and sprinkle in both sides with creole seasoning and salt. Place the chicken in a broiler pan.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven about 10 minutes. Flip chicken, and then cook until there is no pink in the center. Then, juices run clear about 15 minutes more. An instant read, thermometer inserted into the center which should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Remove the chicken from pan. Pour water into the pan. While the chicken scraping the browned. Bit the foods in the bottom by using wooden spoon.
- Then, add more water if you want to dislodge the browned bits.
- Serve along side chicken.