Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings Recipes
Hello everybody! Baked lemon pepper chicken wings are not in my imagination. I never try to do this one. But because, I like to cook something new, I tried to do experiment. Frying and baking anything, I like to enjoy it. The combination between lemon pepper flavor and crispy wings, it sound interesting. I try to make it, crispy baked lemon pepper wings are for you. How to make it is very simple. They are so easy and healthy, If you don’t believe it, let’s try:
Lemon Pepper Oven Baked Wings
1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
3 tablespoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Finely grated zest 2 large lemons
3 pounds chicken wings. Separated it into 2 pieces and tips discarded
- Whisk the pepper, salt, garlic powder and lemon zest together in the large bowl.
- Toss the wings in the spice of blend by using your hands in order to make sure each wing is evenly coated.
- Place it on a large rimmed baking sheet or in the large casserole dish in a single layer.
- The wings can be touching each other and snug. Cover it with wrapping plastic and refrigerate it around overnight or for up to 24 hours.
- Arrange 2 racks. then, divide the oven into thirds and heat around 325°F. Line 2 baking sheets large rimmed with parchment paper.
- Divide the chicken wings into each the baking sheets. Then, space them in a single layer. Bake it for around 30 minutes.
Increase roast for 15 minutes and the heat to 450°F.
- Then, flip the wings and roast until the skins are very crispy and brown on each both sides. Do it about 15 minutes.
- That’s all, baked lemon pepper chicken wing is ready to be served. It is only for 4 to 6 people.