Black beans rice sausage recipe- This is very easy and quick recipe. You also can make it without wasting your money. Just Simple. Enjoy it with your family.
- 1 lb smoked sausage, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 tsp creole seasoning
- 10 ounce can rotel diced tomatoes; with mild green chilies undrained
- 15 ounce can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 14 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 cup long grain rice; not instant
- In a large family skillet with lid; heat oil on medium heat.
- Add onion; garlic; and green onion; sauté until soft.
- Add sausage; and Creole seasoning.
- Once sausage is slightly brown; then add Rotel; and black beans.
- Stir until well combined.
- Pour chicken broth into measuring cup; and add water to measure 2 cups.
- Add one cup rice; and broth, water mixture to skillet.
Stir until well combined.
- Bring to a boil; cover; and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook until rice is cooked through; and mixture is thickened slightly.