Cheddar Cheese Cake Recipe– I don’t know how I can draw it with my words, but it’s really creamy. It’s my mother recipe-my home chef… Try this recipe… It’s not difficult.
- 10 pieces of whole-grain crackers, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar eat
- 5 eggs
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 500 g strawberries, halved (topping, optional)
- 250 g cream cheese
- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 150 grams of refined sugar
- 1 tablespoon extract vanilla
How to make cheddar cheese cake:
- Preheat the oven to 150 degree Celcius. Prepare a baking sheet disassembly; and cover the outside with aluminum foil.
- Mix the crushed wheat biscuits with butter; brown sugar; and salt until blended.
- Move to the bottom of the pan disassembly; tap it until solid.
- Bake for around 10 minutes until creamy. Let the mixture cool.
- Stir ricotta cheese until smooth using a mixer.
- Add the cream cheese; and stir it again until smooth.
- Add corn flour; refined sugar; and the mix it back until really soft.
- In a separate bowl; stir the eggs until smooth; add the vanilla extract; and then mix with the cheese mixture. Stir until blended.
- Pour the batter into the pan; bake it for around 50 minutes.
- Wait the cheesecake become cool completely; and then moved into the refrigerator and store it for around 6 hours.
- Remove from baking dish, and garnish the surface as your taste.
- Do not bake cheesecake with too high temperatures.
- Bake around 1500-160 degree celcius temperature around 60 minutes. If cheesecake still not perfectly ripe; baking time can be continued up to 75 minutes.
- Cheesecake is not the kind of cake ,that expands like bolu cake. In order not too small; blend the cream cheese with the egg separately, then mixed it with whipped egg gently.
- Cover pan using 3 layers of thin aluminum foil; or 2 layers of thick aluminum. With grilling techniques au tire Marie (roasting in the water), if the pan leak; cheesecake can certainly fail.
- If it is cooked; turn off the oven, and let the cheesecake cool slowly in the oven. Put it in new place in the refrigerator, so that the crust is not damaged, when removed from the pan.