The Recipes of Chicken Breast Casserole
Chicken breast casserole recipes-A home baked touching in weekend dinners with this food classic. Just using a few simple ingredients. This casserole is one my beloved family recipe.
- 3 cups cooked chicken (chopped)
- 2 cans, 10.75 oz each cream of chicken soup
- 3cups progresso panko crispy bread crumbs; or any dry
- stuffing mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine (melted)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place the chicken in bottom, of greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon soup evenly over chicken, and top with shredded cheese.
- In the medium bowl, stir together melted butter; and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over the baking dish. Bake about 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
- Ready to served for 8 people.