How to Make Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole Campbells
Prep: 5 m
Cook: 45 m
Ready In: 50 m
- 1 or 10.75 ounce can Campbell’s. Chicken soup condensed cream 98% fat free or regular
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 cups fresh brocolli
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Add all ingredients to list
- Stir the soup, broccoli, rice, water, and onion powder in a 12 x 8 inch shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken. Then, season chicken as desired. Cover it well.
- Bake at around 375 degrees F for about 45 minutes or until done. Top with cheese.
- Italian: In placing of onion powder; use 1 tsp Italian seasoning. Then, substitute, 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan for Cheddar.
- Mexican: In placing of onion powder; use 1 tsp chili powder. Then, substitute Mexican cheese blend for Cheddar.