How to Make Chicken Marsala Recipe
Chicken marsala recipe- One of my favorite dinner is chicken marsala. It is made with mushroom, in marsala wine sauce. I bought two chicken breast; and then split them into four pieces. This is the best way to feed more than two people. You need 30 minutes from starting until finishing. If you love chicken and mushrooms, try this recipe and enjoy it.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 45 mins
- 2 skinless; boneless; chicken breasts
- ½ cup all purpose flour, or corn starch for gluten free
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup olive, or vegetable oil
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 8 ounces mushroom container; sliced and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup sweet Marsala wine
- ¼ cup sherry or dry white wine
Optional: 2 tablespoons heavy cream
Garnish with chopped parsley, or oregano
- Split each chicken breast into 2 pieces. Place the plastic wrap over them; and pound each them by using a meat tenderizer/mallet, until they are quarter thick. Season it using amount pepper and salt, on both sides of each piece. Place some flour on a plate; and dredge each piece of chicken in it.
- Heat the oil over medium high, and when the oil is hot fry each piece of chicken for about 3-4 minutes on each side until they are golden. Then, removing the chicken; and then serve it on serving plat. Cover them using foil. Soak up any remaining oil; with discard and paper towels.
- Reduce the heat to medium; and add butter, and mushrooms. Saute mushrooms for about 4-5 minutes. Make sure to season them well with pepper and salt. Add cream, sherry, marsala wine, and chicken stock allowing the liquid reducing slightly. Pour mushrooms on serving plate; and sauce over the chicken and serve it.