- 350 gr dried penne pasta
- 1 pkt maggi mushroom soup Mix
- 1 x 375mL can carnation creamy Evaporated Milk
- ½ cup or 120mL water
- 2 teaspoon olive oil or cooking spray
- 400 gr skinless chicken breast fillet (cubed)
- 200 gr button mushrooms (halved)
- 2 spring onions 50g (sliced)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
How to Cook:
- Cook penne based on the packet instructions.
- Combine soup mix. Evaporated water and milk in a bowl. Mix it until smooth. then, set aside
- Heat oil on a non stick frying pan. Add chicken, and then cook until golden. Add spring onions, mushrooms and cook. String it for arund 2 minute
- Add soup, mixture to pan, and then bring to the boil. Stirring, and then simmer for 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through stir occasionally. Season pepper, and stir through the parsley. Drain pasta, and next combine it with sauce.