Healthy and Delicious-Chicken Parmesan Pasta Bake
Chicken Parmesan pasta bake-I feel that all moms may be busy with many works. Yeah, so do I. doing so many activities, cooking, children etc. I enjoyed all. How about my family dinner? Sometimes, I make dinner all stuff and fancy. And the other times, I just throw some ingredients together; and I hope it tastes good. That is just the life as a mom. I guess. And on then other times, I depend on others, to help me out a little like this Chicken Parmesan Pasta Bake. I had to try it.Throw this Skinny Chicken Parmesan Pasta Bake together and let the oven to most of the work for you.
We eat a lot of chicken around here, and family adores carbs. Like way too much; this Chicken Parmesan Pasta Bake contain lower calories than normal Chicken Parmesan, but it is still pretty caloric. Don’t worry. Serve it with some veggie filled salads to help you round out the meal.
Pre-time: 20 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
Serves: 6 people
- 1 jar or 25.5 oz tomato basil pasta sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb uncooked bow tie pasta
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 lb boneless; skinless chicken breast (cut in 1 inch pieces)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup or 4 oz (shredded mozzarella cheese)
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup panko crispy bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F, and prepare a 13×9 inch baking dish by spraying with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix water and pasta sauce, stir in pasta. Pour mixture into baking prepared dish.
- Rub chicken with pepper and salt. Place chicken in a single layer, on top of pasta mixture in baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese, and ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese. Cover it with foil, and bake around 40-45 minutes until pasta is tender and most of sauce is well. Remove foil and let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in skillet over, medium heat. Add bread crumbs, and stir to coat in butter. Cook around 1-3 minutes; stirring frequently until toasted.
- Pour mixture into a medium bowl, and stir in remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle it over baked pasta. Top with basil.
happy cooking 🙂