Chicken salad recipe with grapes and apples-Well, I don’t have enough ideas about fruit salad. But my family Want to eat now. Hemmm, I tried to make simple one but still fresh. Well, what is it? Chicken salad with apple and grapes.
1/4 cup low fat plain yogurt
1 tbs mayonnaise
1/4 cup low fat buttermilk
2 tbs cider vinegar
1 tsp curry powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 clove garlic (chopped)
Freshly ground black pepper
2 cups grilled chicken, roughly chopped
1/2 Granny Smith apple, skin on, cored and chopped into large cubes
1/4 cup raw almonds (chopped)
3/4 cup red grapes (halved)
1 cup loosely packed watercress or flat-leaf parsley, chopped
4 large leaves romaine lettuce
- Combine the buttermilk, yogurt, vinegar, mayonnaise,curry powder, salt, garlic, and some pepper in the medium bowl, and whisk to incorporate.
- Combine the apple, chicken, grapes and watercress in a large salad bowl.
- Pour the dressing over and toss to thoroughly coat. Taste, and try to adjust the pepper, salt, and curry powder as desired.
- Then, arrange the lettuce leaf on each 4 salad plates.
- Divide them among the plates, and top with chopped almonds.
Happy Tasting 🙂