How to Make Chicken Soup for Cold
- 1 5-6-pound stewing hen, or baking chicken
- 3 large onions
- 1 package of chicken wings
- 3 parsnips
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 turnips
- 1 large carrot, slices
- 5 to 6 celery stems
- 11 to 12 large carrots
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and wash the chicken well. Put it in the large pot, and then covering it using cold water. Bring the water to boil.
- Add the chicken wings, sweet potato, onions, turnips, parsnips, and carrots. Boil about 1 half hours. Remove fat, from the surface as it accumulates.
- Add the parsley, and celery. Cook the mixture for about 45 minutes or can be longer.
- Remove the chicken. The chicken, is not used further for the soup. (The meat makes, excellent chicken parmesan.)
- Put the vegetables, in a food processor until they are chopped; fine or pass through a strainer. Both were performed, in the present study.
- Add salt, and pepper to taste.
Make your soup most by adding special ingredients…