Noodles and Garlic Recipe
Chilli noodles and garlic recipe-Chilli noodles and garlic is one of famous recipe from Chinese. It is made from fresh noodles. The strongest flavour of garlic and chilli makes it an apt recipe for parties, and celebrations. This noodles recipe is prepared by combining garlic and red chillies. This Indo Chinese recipe makes a great party dish that is spicy in taste. You can also make this rapid and simple noodles recipe on your a lazy weekend day. It can be prepared less than 30 minutes. Try this very easy recipe, Let’s cooking:
1 cup fresh noodles
2 tablespoon refined oil
1/2 cup grated carrot
1 tablespoon crushed to paste garlic
3 pinches salt
1/2 cup onion (chopped)
2 tbs chilli garlic paste
1/2 tbs crushed to paste ginger
1 handful coriander leaves (chopped)
1 handful spring onions (chopped)
How to make chilli garlic noodles:
- Chop the onions, and then transfer them in a bowl. Now grate the carrot, into fine juliennes and keep them aside.
- Add 3 cups of water in a pan, and heat it over moderate high flame. Once the water starts to boil; add fresh noodles into it, and allow it to cook till it gets soft. Once the noodles are boiled, transfer them in a glass bowl, and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over moderate flame. Make sure that it does not get very hot. Now add the grated carrots, chopped onions, salt, chilli and ginger garlic paste. Stir all to mix well.
- Now add the cooked noodles in the same wok, and mix well to combine all ingredients. After 5 minutes, cover the wok, with a lid and bring the flame to low. Cook the noodles around 2-3 minutes.
- If you are a spice lover; you can add green chillis to enhance the flavor. You can also add schezwan chilli sauce, for a great flavor.
- If it has done, garnish the chilli garlic noodles with spring onions and coriander leaves. Serve warm and enjoy it together!
Happy Cooking 🙂