How To make Crispy Fried Chicken Tenders
Crispy fried chicken tenders-This food is a great ideas to your dinnertime table, and the tenders are easy, and quick way to make it.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time:55 minutes
Calories: 499 kcal
- 1-2 pounds chicken tenders (2 large boneless skinless chicken
- breasts sliced into 1 inch thick strips)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp egg beaten with 2 water
- Fill a 9 inch cast iron, or standard skillet with around 2 inches of oil. Start heating it, over medium high heat; while you bread the chicken.
- In a large bowl, mix salt, pepper with the flour.
- In another large bowl, beat the egg, and water
- Dredge the chicken in the flour, coating well. Shake off excess flour, and dip in the egg, the back in the flour.
- Set the chicken to the side to rest for around 5 minutes.
- Check your oil temperature, with a candy thermometer for around 375 degrees or drop in a little bit of flour, if it sizzles immediately. You can add one piece of chicken.
- If the chicken sizzles, then add about 5 pieces at a time, and cook until golden brown on that side about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Turn, and repeat until all brown well.
- Cook the rest of the chicken in batches.
- Transfer to a paper towel lined plate, and sprinkle with a little more salt if needed.