Easy Banana Oats Pancakes -Healthy Foods
How to Make Easy Banana Oats Pancakes-Banana oats is naturally sweet, high protein and fiber. It is suitable for your breakfast to lunch without you need snacks in between. The pancakes also provide a high amount of Omega 3-2, 100 mg/serving.
- 1 ripe banana (mashed)
- 6 tablespoon flaxmeal
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 teaspoon coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 large egg (optional)
- 3/4 cup orange juice 1/2 cup if adding the egg)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make:
- Mix first four ingredients together in the a medium sized bowl; and let it stand until thick about 10 minutes.
- Whisk in the orange juice; vanilla extract and egg. Stir well in remaining ingredients, and mix until well blended. The batter will be very thick.
- Heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil, in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, spoon approximately, 1/4 cup batter into pan, and flatten into a 3 inch round with the back of a large spoon, or spatula. Cook until golden brown; flipping once around 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- Serve it immediately, with a drizzle of syrup or maple syrup, and fresh orange segments; or other fresh fruit.
Happy Cooking 🙂