Chicken Enchiladas Recipes
Easy chicken enchiladas recipes-This recipe is a great for a rapid dinner. There are not many ingredients needed and does not take a lot of time to make it. It is simple but really delicious. Let’s make it.
Cook: 30 m
Ready In: 50 m
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast meat (chopped)
- 1 cup salsa
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans (drained)
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Add all ingredients to list
- Preheat the oven around 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly, grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In the a small saucepan; over medium heat; combining the salsa and cream cheese. Cook it stirring until melted, and well blended all. Stir in pinto beans and chicken.
- Fill tortillas with the mixture; roll and place into the prepared baking dish. Spread cheese, over the top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through. Garnish, with your favorite toppings such as lettuce and tomatoes or sour cream.
Note: Aluminum is needed to keep food moist. Happy cooking 🙂