- Mix margarine, butter, eggs until it becomes white dough. Then add cheese and flour.
- Knead it; until all of the ingredients are mixed well. If the dough is not sticky on our hands; take it a handful, and put it onto the table. Pour a little flour; and roll the dough until the thickness is 1 cm.
- Make horizontal lines, and make vertical lines over the horizontal lines. Make square, until the dough is out. Arrange it tidily, on the baking pan which has been smeared with butter and flour.
- Smear the dough, with yolk and sprinkle cheese on it.
- Put it into the oven, and bake it about 25 minutes with little fire.
- Arrange it tidily, into the jar and shut it well.