Baked Tuna Steak with Fresh Lemon
Oven baked tuna steak with fresh lemon are versatile and easy to cook. Tuna steak can be cooked in foil and in a pan. The ingredients and preparations are very simple but you must believe that it is very tastiness. Healthy baked tuna steak recipe with fresh lemon is very useful for your health. So, it is better to you to cook by yourself or homemade. Baked tuna steak with fresh lemon will bring you to eat more. This is based on my experience when I was first time cooked baked tuna steak, It’s so delicious, yummy and creamy. Well, I have talked too much here, let’s check how to cook it:
Lemon pepper butter:
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 tsp lemon zest
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Nonstick nonflammable cooking spray
4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
8 ounce or 1-inch thick tuna steaks
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
8 slices your favorite breads
Caramelized lemon slices for garnish
Oven Baked Tuna Steak with Fresh Lemon
- For lemon pepper butter: in a small bowl; combine the butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic powder, pepper and stirring until smooth. Chill and Cover.
- For tuna: preheat the grill to medium to high heat about 350 degrees F. Spray the grill rack with nonstick and nonflammable cooking spray.
Brush the bread slices with 2 tablespoons olive oil. then, grill the bread until toasted around 2 to 3 minutes per sides.
- Remove from the grill and then set aside.
- Brush the tuna with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle each steak pepper and salt. Grill the tuna for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until it desired degree dourness. Place each the tuna steak over one slice grilled bread. Each tuna steak with desired amount of lemon pepper butter. Garnish with caramelized lemon Slices. Then, serve immediately.
- Preheat a grill to medium to high heat.
- Slice the lemons and dip the cut side down into a sugar bowl . Place on grill; cut-side down and grill until caramelized around 2 to 3 minutes.