Easy rainbow cake recipe- this is my second time making this cake. It’s simple and easy. Your family will love it too. Let’s cooking.
- 5 white eggs
- 10 grams milk powder
- 75 grams sugar
- 100 grams wheat flour
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 grams melted butter
- 1 teaspoon emulsifier / TBM
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Food color: orange, red, yellow, blue, green, and purple sufficiently
White butter cream or whip cream colorful Meses, colorful chocolate candy adjusted to your tastes.
How to Make Rainbow Cake:
- Whip Mix with sugar, salt, and emulsifier until fluffy. Turn off the mixer.
- Pour milk powder; and flour, which has been sifted and stir.
- Add the melted butter, little by little and stir it well.
- Divide the dough into six parts, in separate containers give each of dough; with different food coloring.
- Pour the batter into the round pan; with a diameter of 22 cm. Grease a baking pan, with a thin butter.
- Bake it for around 25 minutes at a temperature 180 degrees C or until cooked.
- Do the same, on the other dough.
- Arrange cake with purple on the bottom, rubbed with butter cream or whip cream. Then stacked with blue cake. Do the same, with the order of purple; blue; green; yellow; orange; and red.
- Close the entire outside, of the cake using butter cream or whip cream.
- Give topping with colorful meisies, colorful chocolate, candy in accordance with your taste
- Rainbow cake is ready to be served. It will look beautiful, when you cut it.