How to Make Rissole Potatoes Recipe
1 1⁄2 lbs small potatoes (peeled)
4 tablespoons, unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon, chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 tablespoon, minced fresh chives
- Salt, and pepper.
- Parboil potatoes in a sauce pan for about 10 minutes and then drain it.
- Melt butter in the pan, over low heat.
- Add potatoes and cover it for about 10 minutes.
- Swirl the pan occasionally to stir; hold the cover in place.
- Uncover, and increase heat, to medium-high.
- Saute for about 10 minutes; then turn potatoes until all the sides golden brown
- Toss with butter; herbs; and seasonings before serving.