- 200 g mashed bananas
- 150 g fine sugar
- 200 g margarine
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- 225 g flour
How to make Banana Cake:
- Mix margarine and sugar until white (soft).
- Add eggs one by one, while it is whipped until blended.
- Add powdered vanilla and then pour it well.
- Pour the flour which has been sifted together with the baking powder; whipped with a low speed mixer until blended.
- Add mashed banana, and shake until all mixed.
- Put the mixture in a paper cup to ¾ full.
- Bake in oven at a temperature of 1850 C until cooked.
- Remove and serve it.