- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoon kraft olive oil mayo
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika ground
- 1 teaspoon white pepper or black if you prefer it. White pepper gives strong taste.
- 2 teaspoon French’s honey dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Morton’s salt substitute (this adds flavor and give you a good dose of potassium; that most of us need)
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Garlic Powder to taste
I usually use a potato masher; to mash the egg whites; and yellows together, and then add other ingredients. Serve immediately or let sit overnight to meld flavors.