How to Make Frizzy Tofu Crispy Chili Sauce
Frizzy tofu crispy sauce– This recipe comes from my young sister who really like tofu. She asked me to make something different with it. I try hard to find what and one day, I saw her eating fried chicken, yes I got it. Hemmm.. she like it and even, she request it more and more. Yeach, It’s really crispy and yummy… enjoy this.
- 1 package (500 gr) tofu
- 4 tbsp white rice flour (can be replaced with all purpose flour)
- 1/2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1 clove garlic, grind
- 1 tsp coriander, grind
- 25 ml water
- salt & pepper to taste
- oil to fry
- Smash the tofu (I use immersion blender, without water).
- Put into a mixing bowl.
- Mix in flour, garlic and coriander, add salt & pepper to taste. Mix well
- Pour in the water, mix well (The batter should be quite dense and solid).
- Spoon about a half tbsp each and deep fry until it’s crisp and golden brown. Remove.
- Your frizzy tofu crispy is ready to serve with chili sauce (your taste).