Healthy Ground Beef With Tomato Recipes
Pasta ground beef with tomato sauce is one of favorite classics that can make your family relax after working all days. Pasta ground beef with tomato sauce is from Italy. A simple meal, sometimes I add mushrooms too, but It depends on your taste.You can adjust the ingredients. It is easy to find them where it doesn’t expensive too and of course healthy at all. It is suitable for your dishes or meals. Just make it delicious as you want.
Saturated fat: 10g
1 lb ground beef
12 ounces pasta, any kinds brand (Rotini or Bowtie)
15 ounces can tomato sauce
14 1/2 ounce can diced Italian tomatoes (undrained)
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
10 3/4 ounces can tomato soup
1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
1⁄2 tablespoon dried parsley
1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder (use and omit 2 Cloves of minced)
1⁄8 teaspoons salt (or to taste)
1 (8 ounce) packageshredded five-Italian cheese blend (your taste)
- Preheat oven to 350′.
- In a medium skillet. Add onion and beef, then cook onion and beef. Onion is translucent and beef is no longer pink.
- Drain fat and set aside on the plate.While beef is browning, cook pasta based on directions. (I cook less than directed just a minute because it will cook in the oven as well).
- When pasta is cooked drain, add rest of the ingredients in the pot. Reserving 1/4 of the shredded cheese (about 1/2 cups) and blended well.
- Transfer mixture to a large buttered spread and baking dish evenly.
- Top remaining 1/4 of cheese.
- Cover and bake it at 350′ for 20-30 minutes. Uncover it in the last 5-10 minutes, then bake it until bubbly hot and cheese on top is melted.