Natural Remedies for Menstrual Pain Instantly
How to reduce menstrual pain instantly-More than half of women in the world got pain from their period cramps for a day or two each month. According to the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, menstrual cramps is also called ‘dysmenorrhea’. This is noted as not serious health condition.
To cure the pain, here are few things which may help. If your period cramps don’t get relief after trying some of these natural remedy, go to your doctor to know more about that. Here are some remedies for menstrual cramps:
- Increase your liquid intake, to prevent the dehydration. Because dehydration will aggravate menstrual cramps.
- Ginger is natural herb and it is tremendous health benefits which even extending to ease menstrual cramps. Slice some gingers and then boil them in water. Keep drinking it throughout the day.
- Placing a warm water bag on your stomach. Warm water will help to ease the pain better. The other way is to squeeze a towel in hot water, and then place it on the stomach.
- Avoid drinking caffeinated products such as aerated, coffee, tea so on. They can cause irritation in the intestines.
- Sipping peppermint flavored tea throughout the day is effective to ease the discomfort caused by menstrual cramps.
- When get menstruation, the pelvic area tends to get congested. So, drink more hot liquids. It promotes blood flowing to the pelvic area, and can relax the pelvic muscles. Consume green tea and herbal teas regularly.
- Women who got menstruation are weak and suffer menstrual cramps in greater severity. Therefore, you need to consume minerals and vitamins in the body. Various vitamin supplements available in the market today. But before doing anything further especially consume vitamin etc, it is better to consult with your doctor first.
- Try to stretch your legs and arms. It is useful to ease your menstrual cramps.
- Drinking a glass of the juice such as beetroot, cucumber and carrot along with parsley.