Home Remedies to Remove Dark Spots on Face Caused by Pimples
How to remove dark spots on face caused by pimples-Many dark patches or black spots can be easily eliminated; or lightened to get glowing facial complexion. Dark spots, patches; and other marks on the face, may be due to melanin excess secretion on the skin.
Some factors which can trigger this condition including hormone imbalance, over exposure to the sun, vitamin deficiencies, too much stress, pregnancy, certain medications, and lack of sleep.
People who has patches and spots on the face can feel embarrassing; and low confident. Luckily, there are many natural treatments to reduce without wasting your much money.
Here are some natural home remedies to get rid your black Spots on Face
Dark spots can be removed easily using lemon juice. It has vitamin C that can lighten, spots on your face.
How to use:
- Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball; and rub it on the affected skin area directly.
- Allow it to dry; and then wash it off using plain water.
- Continue to apply this dark spot, removal natural home remedy, for at least two weeks, to get the desired result.
- You can dilute the lemon juice with rose water, honey or plain water if you face sensitive skin. You can also use lime juice to cure black spots.
Apply it in the same manner; as described above.
Note: if you have open sores; or lesions on the skin, do not use lemon juice to avoid going out in the sun. Because after using the lemon juice; your skin can be photosensitive.
One of home remedies to get rid black spots; or dark patches is potatoes. It has natural bleaching properties which can help fade spots; scars as well as blemishes. The potato starch reduce pigmentation; while the enzymes in it, promote healthy skin.
Potatoes can be applied in one; of the three ways:
- Slice up a potato.
- Then, place one slice on the black spots directly.
- Leave it for a few minutes; and then, wash your face using lukewarm water.
- Peel; and grate a potato.
- Mix 1 tsp honey; in the grated potato.
- Apply it on your face, and allow it dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off; with lukewarm water.
- Extract the juice 1 potato.
- Add a little lemon juice; and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Apply it on your black spots.
- Allow it to dry, and then rinse it off.
This is beneficial to get rid spots like lemon juice. It also help fade blemishes; and black spots without making burning effects. The lactic can reduce the pigmentation of skin, and brighten your skin complexion.
How to use:
- Take 4 tsp of buttermilk.
- Then, add 2 tsp of fresh tomato juice.
- Mix both of them, and then apply. Then, wash it off after 15 minutes.
- But, if you don’t have buttermilk; you can simply soak milk, and dab it directly on your spots by using cotton.
- Leave it about 10 minutes; and then, wash it off.
- Repeat this twice daily; for 4 to 5 weeks.
Aloe vera is one of natural dark spot corrector. It also has gel which has polysaccharides that can stimulate new skin growth. It reduces dark spots; and heal scars. According to Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research in 2010, aloe vera gel has many benefits. The gel can reduce dark spots; and skin blemishes.
How to use:
- Extract fresh aloe vera gel; from an aloe leaf.
- Apply it on dark patches and black spots directly.
- Gently massage with your fingertips on exact area for a few minutes.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes; then rinse your face.
- Do this once or twice daily for few weeks; to fade skin discolorations.
- If it becomes messy; use a clean cloth soaked in warm water; to remove the mask.
- Do this treatment, once or twice a week.
- Castor oil and vitamin E are useful to get rid of black spots.
One of another effective option to reduce black spots naturally on face is using sandalwood. It can make your skin glowing.
How to use:
- Make a thick paste. Mix 1 tbs of sandalwood powder; 1 tbs of glycerin; and 3 tbs of rose water. (If you do not have it, you can honey or use milk)
- Apply it on affected skin area; then leave it on for a few minutes.
- Wash off your face using lukewarm water.
- Do this daily until your black spots clear effectively.
Tumeric is one of popular skin lightening agents which can be used to cure black spots on your face. It can reduce; and repair skin pigmentation; and discoloration. It is also effective to remove age spots and sun spots easily.
How to use:
- Make a thick paste, mix 2 tsp of turmeric, and lemon juice and a little milk.
- Apply it on black spots areas.
- Leave it for a few minutes; and then, wash it off using lukewarm water.