How to Make Indonesian Fried Rice
Indonesian fried rice recipe- is one of Indonesian favorite foods loved by almost people. How to make it is really easy and simple preparations. You just take for 20 minutes from starting until finishing. Let’ cooking….
- 1 plate of White rice
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Tea spoon of Salt
- 2 cloves of Onions
- 1 cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 stick of Leeks
- 4 Chiles
- Cooking oil
- Tomato sauce
- Complementary material (according to your taste)
How to Make Fried Rice:
- Prepare a frying pan and pour the cooking oil according to your taste.
- Heat the frying pan, by using a medium flame.
- After the cooking oil is hot, put onion, the garlic, and chili.
- Stir all the materials until ripe and fragrant.
- Put the supplementary materials as your taste, and then stir it well.
- Add eggs, and scramble until cooked.
- Put white rice, and stir until mixed with all ingredients.
- Add pepper, tomato sauce, ketchup, and salt until all materials are blended.
- After everything on the frying pan was fragrant well, serve into the plate.
- You could decorate with the sliced tomatoes, cucumber or other complementary materials as you like, to make your fried rice looks interesting.
- Your fried rice is ready.