Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
Macaroni chicken salad recipe-Do you have no ideas food for your picnic? What do you bring for picnic? If you said “macaroni salad,” we are here to help you! With these recipe of pasta salad, we will show you how to make chicken macaroni salad like easiest. This creamy dish always becomes choice out the park. It is because macaroni salad is such true favorite and a tried. Ready for your next picnic? Then, whip up one this simple chicken macaroni salad recipes, and get ready to be the party hero for your picnic.
- 2 1/2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 2 cups macaroni
- 15 ounce can mixed vegetables (drained)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- Pepper and salt to taste
How to Cook:
- In the a medium skillet over medium heat, cook chicken well until no longer pink, and juices run clear. Let rest until cool enough to handle. Then, shred with two forks. Set aside 4 cups of shredded meat.
- In a medium pot with boiling salted water, cook elbow macaroni until al dente. Drain, and rinse all under cold water.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix them together the cooked chicken, shredded lettuce, drained vegetables, and mayonnaise. Add basil, salt, pepper, salt, and garlic powder to taste.
- Add all drained elbow macaroni, to chicken mixture. Toss to coat.
- Refrigerate it for several hours, before serving it.
Happy Tasting 🙂