Condensed milk pandan pound cake – I’m sure that everyone loves cake. It can be enjoyed everytime with your family. I try to make this cake and everyone love it. Hummm,.. I cann’t explain the taste. It is moist and delicious. Let’s enjoy this.
- 120 gr (1/2 cup) butter
- 1/2 tsp pandan paste
- 120 gr (1 cup) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 40 gr (1/5 cup) castor sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180C (375F). Butter and flour a 20×10 cm baking pan. Set aside.
- Mix butter and sugar until fluffy. Add in vanilla and salt, mix well
- Then, add in condensed milk, mix well
- And add in flour while mixing with the lowest speed
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well about 1 minute after each addition. Pour the batter to the prepared pan
- Prepare another large baking pan, filled with water, then put it on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Put the pan filled with batter in the center. Bake for 25 min. After 25 min, remove the large pan and move the pan filled with batter from the center to the bottom.
- Bake for 20 minutes more in 160 C or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.