Moist banana chocolate chip muffins– The muffins bananas are great for your children school lunch, or morning tea.If you like the taste of banana, and chocolate, you can try banana chocolate chip muffins below. Let’s trying…..
- 2 cups flour
- 1 egg; lightly whisked
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 100g butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup or 2 large bananas; mashed banana
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Combine sugar, flour, and chocolate chips into a bowl and do it well in the center.
- Pour, in combined egg, butter, vanilla, and baking soda dissolved in milk.
- Add banana, and gently mixed until all ingredients are just incorporated.
- Place spoonfuls; into muffin pans, and bake for about 12-15 minutes; until springy on the surface.