Home Remedies Beauty Tips For Fairness
Natural beauty tips for fairness-Skin covers all layers of your body. The thinnest most layers needs protection from environmental effects and sun rays. Both of them can cause various diseases and allergies which can make harm the skin. In order to cope the issues and rapid fairness of your skin, I would like to discuss some main elements that you can get easily fair and glow skin ever. Rapid fairness is one of demanding, because of it, the part of skin needs to be protected. The part of the skin which is visible to the sun or people who work at day time is important to make their skin fair and glowing quickly.
Things such as glycerin, cucumber and rosewater are useful to make your skin glow and fair quickly and without making side effects. Put some pieces of cucumber in the mixer, and then add equal quantities of rosewater, and glycerin and wash your face in the morning. If you do it regularly, you will see your face start looking fair, and glowing with in a day. There are many tips and trick to make your skin glowing on public eyes.
Here are some product which is mixed with some others that can help you fair and glowing.
- To become fair; mix rice flour with curd , then apply it on the face. Massage gently by using circular movements, and wash it off after 5 minutes.
- Mix a teaspoon of fresh lemon, honey and curd and then, apply it on the face. It helps you to lighten skin color.
- Mix raw potato juice, with a few drops of little lemon juice, and then apply it on the face with a cotton wool.
- Mix chick pea powder in a little water, and apply to the face. After 15-20 minutes, wash it using cold water. It will lightens your skin tone.
- Mixed tomato juice with a little curd and then apply it around 15-20 minutes before bath.
- Use of natural scrub like oatmeal, (adding warm water to oatmeal, mix it well to make a paste). It will help removing dead skin cells, and stimulate blood circulation. Mix oatmeal paste, with few drops of lemon juice, apply it on face, and wash after 20 minutes. It will improve complexion naturally.
- Mix 3 drops of fresh lemon juice, to a little milk and then apply it on the skin. Leave it around 10-15 minutes, and wash it off with warm water.
- Mix honey with a little lemon juice. This is an excellent natural bleach.
- Dry lemon peels well, then powder it and store it. It can be added to your home made face packs, as natural bleaching properties.
- Drink lot of water, including vegetables and fresh fruits in your diet, and avoid too much exposure to strong sunlight.
- Lastly love the way you are. Think that dark healthy skin is also beautiful.