Baked Oven Chicken Thighs
Oven baked chicken thighs-My son like eating chicken thighs. So that, I tried to make somethings new.
Prep: 5 m
Cook: 30 m
Ready In: 35 m
- 4 chicken thighs
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 5 teaspoons onion flakes
- Add all ingredients to list
- Preheat the oven around 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C.
- Then, place thighs in the baking dish. Season chicken thighs on the all sides with onion flakes and garlic powder.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven, until no longer pink at each bone, and the juices run clear, around 30 minutes.
- The instant reading thermometer which is inserted into the thickest part of the thighs that is near the bone and should read about 165 degrees F or 74 degrees C.