Potato Salad With Sweetcorn
Sweetcorn Potato salad– Ok, this recipe is according to my lovely mom. My family and I love this recipe. Easy, creamy, and so so delicious.
Potato become a staple food in some parts in the world, and an integral part of world’s food supply. It’s the world’s fourth largest food crop, follow maize, rice and wheat. Just simple ingredients. Let’s see:
- 4 to 6 med to large yukon gold potatoes cooked; cubed; peeled, and warm
- 3 ears of cooked sweet corn, kerels cut off the cob
- 1 to 2 tbs red onion fine chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil or as needed to make creamy
- few tbs white balsamic vinegar; or use fresh lemon juice to taste instead
- salt and fresh grated pepper to taste
Fresh green (chopped) and or or red basil to taste.
How to make it:
- While potatoes are still warm; stir in the olive oil to make creamy, and then add vinegar and mix it well.
- Add the corn, onion, salt, and pepper to taste
- Add the chopped red, and green basil
- Serve warm or room temperature
- The corn should give it, some sweetness
- If you do not want an oil and vinegar dressing, then a mayonnaise based one is very fine too.
Happy Cooking 🙂