How to Prevent Night Terror to infant and Toddler
Every people dream when sleeping including infant and toddler in age 2. The dreams can be beautiful or scary which is called as “night terror”. Night terror can be happened during the infant and toddler’s deep sleep (usually starting from 2 and 4 a.m). Infant and toddler who has night terror are often, breathing fast, wake up screaming and even over sweating. In this problems, the position of parents are very needed. They should solve it. Good preventing earlier will give good effect to infant and toddler. To know further, there are the preventing that you can do if your infant and toddler face this this problems:
- Get them to back on her bed with a calmly and gently. Then, try to know their heart by asking them in order to know what make them bothering. Night terrors require that you protect them during sleep.
- Make sure your house is safe and peace (use toddler’s gates on staircases and do not use bunk beds for children who often has night terror every night).
- Talk to the doctor if your toddler and infant ever has disability and hurt when sleeping. The doctor may will give you solution after studying your toddler sleeping.
- Set the time sleeping routine. Telling something to make relax and enjoy may be will be useful for them such as reading a story.
- Make sure your toddler has enough sleepy every night. Some disruption contribute to the night terror.
- Knowing your toddler deeply by asking them to open what they feel and then, try to come up with some solutions and plans to handle it. The good ideas are the night terrors can happen once they start usually only a few weeks.