Chicken Noodle Soup Slow cooker
Slow cooker chicken noodle soup-For last week, I had a slight sore throat; and too many headaches. My lovely mom cooked chicken noodle soup. It makes me warm and feel better. So that, this recipe is inspired from my mom. It’s delicious and yummy. Try it if you feel sick.
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup diced onions
- 2 chicken bouillion cubes
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1½ cup diced carrots
1/2 tsp tumeric
6 cups chicken broth
1 large bag egg noodles
fresh chopped parsley
- Add chicken breasts, celery, garlic, onions, carrots, bouillion cubes, and tumeric if using to slow cooker.
- Pour chicken broth over ingredients; and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from broth. Using two forks, shred the chicken then; add back into the broth.
- Next add egg noodles; and parsley if using and cook for an additional about 10 to15 minutes or until noodles are tender then serve.