- 75g (3oz) pasta shapes, (I used dischi volanti)
- 45ml or 3 tablespoon of half fat crème fraîche
- 1/2 clove garlic; crushed
- 40gr or 1 1/2oz; smoked salmon
- 1/2 lemon
- small handful, chives
- Bring a pan, of water to the boil. Then, cook the pasta. Mix the cream crème fraîche; and crushed the garlic.
- Drain the pasta. Then, return it to the pan; with the crème fraîche mix; and cook on a low heat for about 1 minute. Turn off the heat; and stir in the smoked salmon, and lemon juice.
- Season; and scatter with the lemon zest; and chives.