Special corn patty recipe– One of my favorite recipes made from corn. This is easy to make and delicious. My father really love it. He asked me to made it whenever he enjoyed his time. Ok, let’s cooking together…
- 4 Corns (pounded)
- 200 grams of wheat flour
- 4 eggs (beaten off)
- 4 springs cilantro (sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken broth powder
- 6 pieces of red chili (sliced oblique)
- 2 teaspoon water
- 4 red onion (mashed)
- 4 cloves of garlic (mashed)
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- cooking oil
- Mix well all the ingredients except cooking oil. Then, stir well.
- Spoon the sweet corn mixture into the warmed oil.
- Fry the mixture until golden brown, and looks cooked.
- Remove and drain it.
- Decorate as you like and your corn patty ready to be served.