How to Make Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 12 oz boneless chicken breast
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 5 oz rice noodles
- 1 thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
- 1 sliced scallions
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 lime
- Bring the chicken breast; and broth chicken to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Cover, and simmer until the chicken is cooked- lower the heat.
- Remove and let the chicken cool. Shred the meat; reserve.
- Whisk the curry paste; into the broth. Add soy sauce, and then return to a simmer over, the medium-high heat.
- Add noodles; bell pepper and cook until the noodles are just tender for around 3 minutes. Stir in the chicken.
- Ladle the soup, into bowls and top with the scallions, and cilantro leaves. Serve it with the lime wedges.