Effective Parenting Assessment
Systematic Training for Effective Parenting assessment is a parents education program which published as a series of books. Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP) was developed by the psychologists Don Dinkmeyer Sr., Gary D. McKay and Don Dinkmeyer Jr. Effective parenting provides assessment for the parents to assess their students.
STEP is curriculum of multi component parenting education. The STEP programs will help parents to learn what is effective ways. It is in relating to their children from they birth until adolescence using parents education study groups. With knowing and identifying the purposes of children’s habits, STEP will help parents how to encourage the behavior of children and unacceptable of of them. Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP) offers three programs which covering early childhood, children age seven until twelve and teenagers. Each of programs contains promotional guide, videos, leader’s resource guide, handbooks and workshop.
Systematic Training of Effective Parenting
The goals of STEP (Systematic training for effective parenting) including: increasing ability to identify and alternative the goals of misbehavior, encouraged skills, skills in communication, in cooperation, discipline, choosing parenting approach, self-esteem and confidence, and the last decrease inappropriate the behavior of parental in the disciplining children and teenager.
The essential components of Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP) are:
- STEP is purposed for parents education study groups
Parents share their learns and concerns that their problems are not unique.
- Parents become be aware that their attitudes and reactions may have influenced their children’s unacceptable behaviors.
- STEP provided clear course objectives.
- The parents gain an their understanding of development sequences and and their children’s accomplishments.
- Parents learn how their children’s system formed.
- They learn how to identify four goals of misbehavior and how to foster positive results of attention, power, revenge and inadequacy.
- The parents discover the ways to build children self esteem through the process of encouragement
- Parents developed and effective discipline systems based on kindness and firmness.
- Parents learn how to deal emotional problems and promote positive of growth emotional.