Chartreuse Tea Bags for Big Dark Circle Eyes
Big eyes dark circles can be reduced by using tea bags. Big dark circles eyes are one of the effects of lack of sleeping, Unhealthy diet, lack of vitamin deficiency, illness, a dehydrating, genetics and stress. Things around you can be used to solve your problems such as tea bags. Only specific tea bags to treat dark circle eyes which include tannins, caffeine and anti-oxidants. All of them is useful for soothing your skin and lightening skin around your eyes. If dark circle eyes has been reduced, you can make your eyes to be cheerful and beautiful at all. Chartreuse eye shadow can be your choice. With it, your eyes look sharp, light and big.
Moreover, having beautiful eyes are hope all of women. So that, you must consider if you have dark circle around your eyes. But, don’t give up. You can use tea bags as your solution. Tea bags are an economical and one of ways to reduce your dark circle without effecting something. Here are the explanation as below:
- Tea bags contain anti oxidants that makes good for reducing puffiness and treating dark circles eyes.
- It contains caffeine which shrinks into blood vessels, reduces the fluid retention around the eyes.
- It has tannins which not only stimulating the circulation of blood but also giving flavor and color.
- Tea bags contain soothing properties and anti inflammatory.
- They contain theophylline that permeates the skin in decreasing fat subcutaneous. Moreover, they are reducing the inflammation and dehydrating cells of the skin.
- They contain alkaloids that promote the growth of healthy skin around your eyes.
- Tea bags exactly green tea bags contain anti inflammatory and EGCG which removes under your eyes buildup fluid.
How to Use Tea Bags for Big Dark Circles
- Place 2 tea bags (white or black or green) in the glass of hot water and wait it until few minutes.
- Squeeze the tea bags in removing any liquid.
- Place tea water in the refrigerator around 15 until 20 minutes
- Wash your face using cool water and pat your skin dry.
- Place the chilled tea bags on your eyes.
- Leave tea bag for 15 until 20 minutes before removing.
- Rinse your face using cool water in reducing inflammation.
- Repeat using cool water for 2 until 3 times daily.