Knowing the advantages and disadvantages of junk food
The advantages and disadvantages of junk food-Eating junk food to fulfill your diet can cause problems in your body. Junk food contains high in sugar, calories, and providing few nutrients.The list of Advantages and Disadvantages of Junk Food are as follows . So let’s check it out, some of the information one by one.
Some of the Advantages of Junk Food are:
- They served fast and can saves time.
- Can be found everywhere any time of the day.
- Easy to carry and can be eaten at any place of your choice.
- There are large number, or varieties of junk food.
- Junk food can easily, satisfy our cravings.
- The taste of junk food, or fast food is delicious or good.
Some of the Disadvantages of Junk Food are:
- Junk food are easy gain your weight which lead obesity.
Due to high amount of fat, which present in junk food and it leads to undesirable health issue.
- Junk food contains high amount of sugar, (cakes, Ice creams, Dairy products etc) which may lead to diabetes.
- They are often high in sodium, and may lead to cardiovascular, and kidney disease.
- Sometimes junk food contains preservatives, additives, and bad fat.