The Most Common Cause and Symptoms Psoriasis
The most common cause and symptoms Psoriasis-every people in the world have different experiences with the symptoms of psoriasis. Psoriasis is known as the most persistent and baffling disorder of skin. Moreover, it noticed by the cells of skin which is 10 times faster than normal. It is depend on the types and severity of psoriasis itself. The most areas which is for psoriasis. They are on the elbows, knees and torso. In addition, psoriasis can be occur anywhere in the body. For example on the face, feet, lower back, hands, skin fold, face, palms, soles of the feet, genitals, inside the mouth, and also nails. Actually, every people has different areas of the body. In fact, some different treatments are required. Moreover, the symptoms of psoriasis is based on the different areas, but psoriasis symptoms are including:
Cause and Symptoms Psoriasis
- red skin plaques sometimes covered by a scales crust that tend to be white or silver. The plaques of skin that irritated will merge and grow each other. Beside, it will cover large area.
- loosing lesions or skin which will be very sensitive, painful and itchy.
- having dandruff on the scalp of head.
- the skin cracked, easy bleeds, bruises and discolored skin.
- having discoloration on the toenails, fingers, and the growth of fungus of toenail.
- nail detach from beds of nails and can be bloody painful.
- people who has psoriasis suffer from their emotional problems that feeling hopeless and embarrassed with their skin.
Many natural physician has found that the most causes of psoriasis including:
2. deficiency of vitamin D
3. the changing of hormonal
4. stress emotional
5. diet poor
6. the difficulty of digesting protein
7. epidermis, dermis and the increasing of blood cells
8. permeability of abnormal small intestines
9. the function of poor liver