Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 cup frozen vegan chicken pieces chopped
- 4-5 cups vegetable broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1½ cups egg-free wide noodles
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- In the a small microwave; safe the bowl. Add the sliced carrots into a little bit of water. Cover the microwave for about 2-3 minutes until it tender. Then, allow it cool.
- In a large pot over medium heat; add the olive oil; chopped celery and chopped onion. Cook until just tender.
- Add the vegetable broth; chopped vegan chicken pieces; and noodles. Once the carrots are cool; enough to handle. Add the cooked carrots. Sprinkle the top using Italian seasoning; and then add the bay leaf.
- Boil it and reduce the heat to simmer; for about 10 – 15 minutes.