The Way to Prevent Mental Illness Disorder: exact treatment
The way to prevent mental illness disorder: mental and behavior disorders are not exclusive to any special group. They are found in people all regions, all countries and all societies. According to WHO Health report 2001, about 450 million people suffer from mental disorders. One person in four will develop one or more mental behavioral disorders during their lifetime. Mental disorder are present at any point in time in about 10% of the adult population worldwide.
Prevent Mental Illness Disorder
One fifth of teenagers under the age of 18 years old suffer from the development.They are emotional or behavioral problems and one from eight has a mental disorder. Among disadvantaged the rate of children is one from five. they are mental and neurological disorders account for 13% of the total disability. Adjusted life years lost due to all diseases and injuries in the world. Five from ten causes that lead disability worldwide are psychiatic conditions, including depression, alcohol use, schizophrenia and compulsive disorder. Projections estimate that by the year 2020 neuropsychiatric conditions will account for 15% of disability worldwide, with unipolar depression alone accounting for 5.7%.
The economic impact of mental disorders is wide ranging, long lasting and enormous. These disorders impose a range of costs on individuals, families and communities. In United States of America the total costs in each year related to mental disorders have been reached 147 billion US dollars. It is more than the costs attributed to cancer and respiratory disease. Although estimates of direct costs in low income countries do not reach the levels. It is because of the low availability and coverage of mental health care services, indirect costs arising from productivity loss account for a larger proportion of overall costs.
Moreover, the low treatment of costs can increase the indirect costs. By increasing the duration of untreated disorders and their associated disability. Overall, the economic costs of mental illness health are enormous and not readily measurable. In addition to health and social service costs reduced:
- lost employment
- the levels of crime
- the impact on families
- caregivers and public safety
- and the negative impact of premature mortality.
There is no sure the way to prevent mental illness. if you had mental illness, try to follow this steps :
- Pay attention to the warning signs. Consulting to your doctor to know what trigger your symptoms. Make planning to anticipate if the symptoms come again. Contact your doctor and therapist to share what you feel about the symptoms. Involve your family members to know warning signs.
- Get routine of medical care. Don’t forget to check up your health care especially. If you feel well. You may have some health problems that needs to be treated. You must be experienced the side effects of medication.
- Get other people help when you need it. Mental health conditions can more serious to treat if you always wait until the symptoms get bad. Long term the maintenance of treatment help prevent a symptoms relapse. Take good care of yourself. healthy eating, sufficient sleep, and regular physical activities are very important. Try to take a routine regular schedule. Talk to your health care provider, if you feel trouble sleeping or if you have some questions about physical activity and diet.