- 4 lbs. chicken (special thights)
- 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning
- 2 taspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to coke:
- The first time, wash the chicken in lime; and water solution (the juice of lime mixing with 2 cups of water). Then drain using a piece of paper towel.
- Mixed together paprika, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, and chicken seasoning in a small bowl.
- Then, use to seasoning the chicken. Cover. and marinate for a few minutes.
- Put oil to be hot in a Dutch pot, or skillet on low heat.
- Add chicken pieces to the hot oil, I fried four pieces in one batch. However, the amount per batch; depends on the size of the pot.
- Fry each side for eight minutes, repeat the steps, but reducing the time to 4 minutes.
- Remove, from pot when done.
- I put the fried chicken pieces into a container, and allow the excess oil to drain. You can place them on a piece, of paper towel if you want.
You can add ketchup; or barbecue sauce; to the chicken pieces or you can make a sauce. This fried chicken, goes well with bread, or anything you want to have it with. It’s delicious all by itself.